11th International Conference on Quality of Multimedia Experience
5 – 7 June 2019 Berlin, Germany
Towards an integrated view of QoE and UX
The 11th International Conference on Quality of Multimedia Experience will be held from June 5th to 7th, 2019 in Berlin, Germany. It will bring together leading experts from academia and industry to present and discuss current and future research on multimedia quality, quality of experience (QoE) and user experience (UX). This way, it will contribute towards an integrated view on QoE and UX, and foster the exchange between the so-far distinct communities.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full or short papers (maximum of 6 or 3 pages, respectively) to the general track, to the workshop on Highlights from QoMEx and TVX of the last 5 years, and to special sessions. A new demo paper format will be offered for content which requires live demonstrations. Each paper will undergo a double-blind review process. Full, short and demo papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings. Full and short papers will be submitted for publication to IEEExplore.
Topics of interest include:
- QoE and UX: Concepts and links
- New assessment and evaluation methods
- Quality, experience and user state
- New interactive applications
- QoE and UX management in a mobile, connected world
- Quality of Life
- Multimodal perception & quality
- Immersive technologies
- Probing the user
- QoE, UX and content creation
- Communities, social media and demographics
- Model development & validation
- QoE data analytics
- Databases for QoE and UX research
Please download a PDF version here.